Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vacuum System

I boxed up the pump today - I stuffed the box with insulation to dampen the noise, and the pump sits on rubber feet as well. Hopefully it'll be very unobtrusive. The vacuum cutoff is in and wired as well. I put it close to the pump, hanging off one of the battery boxes. It's large, so finding a spot was tricky. The vacuum check valve runs underneath the accessory box to connect to the reservoir by the firewall.




Wiring to the pump cutoff switch


The pump is in place, the cutoff switch is in place, the ground wires are in, the accessory battery is in. The little red key in the lower right corner of the top box is a main battery cutoff switch.

The console back in - it still looks like vikings have been at the cockpit, but it'll snap together soon... I hope...

1 comment:

Yoke said...

Mark is there any chance you would mind visiting the following website and introducing yourself? I'm very interested in your project and I'm sure more would like to hear about it..... http://www.forum.triumphtr7.com/

You will have to register but it is well worth it. I have a few questions for you ;)